Identify high potential large enterprise customers.
- Segmented customers using RFM methodology
- Discriminant analysis was used to identify the optimum cut off of revenue and transactions
- Identified high potential customers with accounts which could be grown and invested
Identify and rank Global and SMB companies most likely to purchase services from the client.
- Identified segments of similar companies which have a higher propensity to purchase
- Using regression analysis critical factors affecting purchasing were identified
- Developed and recommended strategies targetting the various segments of customers
Sales and Marketing
Build dashboards on opportunity pipeline and populate predictive modelling scores for prediciting probability to purchase and bundling/cross-sell.
- 5 member dedicated team churning out dashboards and ad-hoc queries for the sales team
Identify factors that influence high attrition and performance.
- Using proprietory Redwood algorithms discovered that the profile of employees performing well and not attriting were completely different for two locations although they were for the same role
- This insight was absolutely crucial as until then the recruitment for the same role but in different locations was being done in the same manner
- Key factors influencing performance & attrition were identifiedfor both locations thus sharpening the recruitment process